Join us in changing the way we think about memory loss!
Donations to Memory Cafe of the Red River Valley are tax deductible and will be used in support of our mission. You can donate to our unique and very important organization securely with Stripe or PayPal by clicking the donate link below, or via mail at the following address:
Memory Cafe of the RRV
PO Box 883
Fargo, ND 58107
The Caring Catalog returns November 24 – December 14, 2020!
The Caring Catalog is an online crowdfunding campaign sponsored by the FM Area Foundation that runs until December 14th! It offers numerous opportunities to support important nonprofit organizations, including Memory Cafe. All donations are tax-deductible and 100% of your donation goes directly to the organization – all credit cards fees are waived by FM Area Foundation. Here is the link for the FM Area Foundation Caring Catalog is below and their giving incentives program is attached.
HOW DOES THE CARING CATALOG WORK?
- Shop the list of programs and give to one or more nonprofits easily.
- Click the donate button to support the nonprofit(s) of your choosing.
- Each organization is requesting funding for a specific project, program or organizational need.
- All participating charities are located in Cass County, North Dakota, or Clay County, Minnesota, and serve this region.
- Your donation is tax-deductible.
- We absorb the credit card fees, so 100% of your donation directly supports the nonprofits.
- Minimum online donation is $10.
This year, we have many giving incentives throughout the 21 days of the Caring Catalog that make it easy and fun to donate! The minimal donation is only $10!!
Donations to Memory Cafe are also accepted via the Impact Institute:
Click here to donate via the Impact Foundation website